Graduate programs are held in person at the locations specified in the program listing.
Graduate Workshop: Identifying and Working with Somatic Patterns of Survival
Recognizing symptoms and their links to traumatic history
- Identifying developmental trauma
- Unraveling complex symptoms
- Defensive accommodations
- Intake – what to look/listen/understand/notice when proceeding through intake
Solution-focused vs problem-focused (not focusing on pathology)
- Understanding how focusing on pathology is disruptive to healing
Completion of at least two SRR modules (online or in-person)
When And Where
November 10-12, 2023
Day 1 & 2: 9:30am - 5:30pm
Day 3: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Payment And Related Information:
$825.00 per module
Early Registration: $700.00 per module
when tuition is paid in full by early registration date.
- Full refunds will be given if an applicant is denied acceptance into a training for any reason.
- Full refunds will be given if a training is canceled by Resilience and Regulation, LLC.
- A full refund, less a $100 cancellation fee, will be issued for students canceling at least 30 days prior to the start date of the training.
- Students canceling within 30 days of a training start date will be refunded full tuition less $210 cancellation fee.
- No refund will be issued for no‐shows or if registration is canceled after 4 pm US Central Standard Time the day before the training.
- No refund will be issued after video lectures are made available for Hybrid Online Classes.
- Partial refunds are not awarded for those who miss portions of the live training.
Enter the number of spots you want to reserve for a training option below. If registration is full, you will see an option to join the waitlist instead.
Not sure how to register? Click here for instructions on how to register for a training.